Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Getting into Apps

OK so the post title may indicate that I'm monumentally behind the times. This may or may not be true. I use apps, I have a tablet, but until now I've only used them in the most basic of ways. I'm making this post on my tablet via the blogger app  and earlier today I practised using the pinterest  app. Why have I made this step up in the world? Well I'm thinking of making a Samsung Note II my next phone and I want to make sure it's not wasted on me.
Let's give this thing a good old try....
I don't know how to integrate the photos  but I did try, maybe I'll have to post online rather than through the app. Any advice is much appreciated.
The pictures are of the wood grain contact I bought for my dollhouse project (With me moving to Melbourne in two days do not expect an end to this project), and the cover of my Inside HBO's Game of Thrones book which I was given for Christmas.
Have a good day and let all your apping go better than mine :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...