Saturday, September 10, 2011

Oh What a Feeling

I had the Ra Ra Bazaar today, which was really fun (despite the wind and minimal sales) I met some new people and got some new tips, so overall I'm feeling really good.
But the real boost for me today (besides the jumping putty my mother just gave me) was the mention Hearsay/I got in fellow Bleeding Heart stall holder Shelley's blog, Alice and Lace.

Shelley writes:

"Sarah has a very simple yet eye-catching aesthetic with her creations."
and

"One of the things I liked most was how professional the presentation of her items are, and the layout of her Etsy shop has the same clean style."

Shelley sells her jewellery and hair accessories as Impossible Alice on Etsy and Madeit so you should definately check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah! Thanks for the return mention =) I like your blog, too, I look forward to reading more! See you next month! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...