Saturday, August 6, 2011

Picture of the Week Somewhat Delayed

Today's Picture of the week is two pictures and they're of my market stall from yesterday. Yes just a little more self promotion, but I promise we'll be back to our regularly scheduled viewing next week.



So how do you like my totes awesome display, be honest... or not.


To keep up to date with the words and pictures I'm sharing now head on over to my new website, www.sarahfallon.net.  I'm talking readingwriting and all kinds of daydreamy things.

2 comments:

  1. How did you go?? Did you sell lots?? Your displays look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks I'm glad you like it. I sold around seven things, which I'm pretty happy with considering I was worried about selling nothing lol. I was a really good day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...