Saturday, June 18, 2011

I like what I like

Last night I went to Strutten's We ♥ what we like exhibition.
It was the first exhibition opening night I've ever been to so it was really exciting and fun. I had a glass of wine a perused the merchandise with one of my friends who I'd managed to drag along.
I like the art and loved the atmosphere, I'll definitely be hitting up Bleeding Heart Gallery again, and can't believe I didn't know about it until now.

Here's a look at some the art from some the AMAZING Brisbane artists that are featured in this exhibition.


 Emily Nelson.


 Shaelah Ariotti.


 Monaux.

 Laura Brown.

Shida.


The Exhibition will by on until the 21st of June 2011 at Bleeding Heart Gallery (166 Ann Street, Brisbane).
The other Artists in the show include; Emma Sheldrake, Xiao, Jacob Lambert, Alex Grigg, Beth Mitchell,  Anna Oh and Angela Ferro.


To keep up to date with the words and pictures I'm sharing now head on over to my new website, www.sarahfallon.net.  I'm talking readingwriting and all kinds of daydreamy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...